Tuesday, November 17, 2009

a sign..



Before i left my house, i can feel my skin is burning due to exposure to the sun, wishing that i have a portable air-cond with me right there.

That was just few minutes before i reach the roundabout to Sunway college. Plenty of clouds gather around as if like they were having a meeting, discussing when to pour the water.



Jammed there for about 10 minutes before reaching college, and it was already dizzling there! I ran into college at my fastest speed,wishing to reach inside with i'm still dry. Just right after i settle down with my books and greet to my friends, i can start hearing rain pouring and the next thing i know...


...it was dumping! Jacket on!

WTH??!! The weather changed so fast from two extreme; the burning hot to freezing rain; in 20 minutes within 5km!

Is this a warning from mother earth?? Is this a revenge of mother earth, to treat us like how we treated her and is still treating her now?? My friends around are getting sick, one after another, i believe it's due to the unpredictable changing of weather.. and that's also what mother earth is feeling right now.. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment